Access Panel: Enable WiFi
If your HybridAF box works over the WiFI connection this guide will explain how to relink the WiFi in the event the system is not connected.
- Get a laptop with an ethernet
- Disconnect the laptop from
- Take off the cover on the
white hybird box
- Plug in the laptop to the
yellow admin port (right port)
- Open your internet browser,
and type in 192.168.207.1
- When prompted enter the
- User name: cli
- Password: new5cli
- From the main page of the
interface click on Networking and then click WiFi
- When the WiFi settings page
appears, make sure the Enable WiFi checkbox is checked
- Enter the SSID name of your
network or select from the list of available networks post the scan
- Enter the WPA Paraphrase
- Click Save
- Disconnect the laptop
- Wait until the right blue
light on the white hybrid box is solid again and then test
View Access Events
o Login to the HybridAF portal o Click the Admin Menu Link o Click Access Events § § Default is today but, you can click the date picker to look at other days
Manage Non Member 24 Hour Access Request
· Note: If you have enabled the push notification for “Notify on Access Request” you will receive a push notification. Clicking on it will take you directly to the request. · From Mobile App o Login to the HybridAF app o Click the ...
Unlock my gym door
Sign In with your email and password Press “Locations” on the home screen Find the gym location from the list provided Review the waivers/rules as required Press and hold “Unlock” until you feel the mobile device vibrate You now have a “5” second ...
· In the event your system is down you will receive two different types of notifications: o Via Email: o Via App Push Notification: · To reset your system do the following things: o 1 – Confirm your ...
Manage Members Through PushPress
Setup Login to Pushpress Go to plans and Plan categories: Click the plus button to add a new category name: Name the New Category HybridAF Go to Apps and then app store in the menu. Scroll down to the tile that says zapier and click configure: Click ...