Access Panel: Enable WiFi
If your HybridAF box works over the WiFI connection this guide will explain how to relink the WiFi in the event the system is not connected.
- Get a laptop with an ethernet
- Disconnect the laptop from
- Take off the cover on the
white hybird box
- Plug in the laptop to the
yellow admin port (right port)
- Open your internet browser,
and type in 192.168.207.1
- When prompted enter the
- User name: cli
- Password: new5cli
- From the main page of the
interface click on Networking and then click WiFi
- When the WiFi settings page
appears, make sure the Enable WiFi checkbox is checked
- Enter the SSID name of your
network or select from the list of available networks post the scan
- Enter the WPA Paraphrase
- Click Save
- Disconnect the laptop
- Wait until the right blue
light on the white hybrid box is solid again and then test
View Access Events
o Login to the HybridAF portal o Click the Admin Menu Link o Click Access Events § § Default is today but, you can click the date picker to look at other days
Manage Non Member 24 Hour Access Request
· Note: If you have enabled the push notification for “Notify on Access Request” you will receive a push notification. Clicking on it will take you directly to the request. · From Mobile App o Login to the HybridAF app o Click the ...
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Managing App Disable Schedules
To manage the App Disable Schedule do the following: Click here for a full overview of the Schedule Management Feature. Login to the app as an admin Click My Gym Click Schedule Click App Disable App Disable Settings Allow Emergency Access - When ...
Unlock my gym door
Sign In with your email and password Press “Locations” on the home screen Find the gym location from the list provided Review the waivers/rules as required Press and hold “Unlock” until you feel the mobile device vibrate You now have a “5” second ...