Access Panel: Enable WiFi
If your HybridAF box works over the WiFI connection this guide will explain how to relink the WiFi in the event the system is not connected.
- Get a laptop with an ethernet cable
- Disconnect the laptop from the Wifi
- Take off the cover on the white hybird box
- Plug in the laptop to the yellow admin port (right port)
- Open your internet browser, and type in 192.168.207.1
- When prompted enter the following:
- User name: cli
- Password: new5cli
- From the main page of the interface click on Networking and then click WiFi
- When the WiFi settings page appears, make sure the Enable WiFi checkbox is checked
- Enter the SSID name of your network or select from the list of available networks post the scan
- Enter the WPA Paraphrase
- Click Save
- Disconnect the laptop
- Wait until the right blue light on the white hybrid box is solid again and then test
View Access Events
Login to the HybridAF App Click the Admin Menu Link Click Access Events Default is today but, you can click the date picker to look at other days
Manage Non Member 24 Hour Access Request
Note: If you have enabled the push notification for “Notify on Access Request” you will receive a push notification. Clicking on it will take you directly to the request. · From Mobile App Login to the HybridAF app Click the Admin Menu ...
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Remotely Unlock Gym
· Login to the HybridAF app · Click Locations · Click Filter Expand miles to your gym (if you are at home or further than 5 miles away) Or Enter the Zip Code · Click and Hold Unlock Note: This feature is only available to ...
· In the event your system is down you will receive two different types of notifications: Via Email: Via App Push Notification: · To reset your system do the following things: Confirm your internet is working at your location. If the internet is not ...