Manage Members Through PushPress
- Login to Pushpress
- Go to plans and Plan categories:
- Click the plus button to add a new category name:
- Name the New Category HybridAF
- Now move your existing Plans that will have HybridAF access into the new Category HybriAF.
- You can also sell this as an addon and make one new Plan for HybridAF in that category and add that new plan to your members.
- Go to Apps and then app store in the menu.
- Scroll down to the tile that says zapier and click configure:
- Click The enable Zapier button:
- Under pairing codes click the plus button:
- Add a name to your pairing code and click Create New Pairing Code:
- Under pairing code Click the 3 dots on the right and click view info.
- Copy down and email firstname.lastname@example.org the values under pairing code and under secret code
- Once it’s all set up, members can be added and their ability to access the gym can be managed by adding/canceling a plan that is under the HybridAF Plan category to a member account.
Manage Members with the Xplor Interface
To add access: Simply add the "HybridAF" Group to the Member Click Members In the Member list the Group field shows. Click the field and select "HybridAF". If the Group doesn't exist click Manage Groups Click Save Wait about 15 minutes and then in ...
Manage Members with Trainerize Interface
To add access: Login to Trainerize Click Clients Click the desired clients Simply add "HybridAF" in the Athlete Tags section Wait 15 minutes and then in the Hybrid app under My Members they will show as active The user gets a welcome email to ...
Manage Members with ZenPlanner Interface
To add access: Simply add the new "HybridAF" group to the member to someone with a valid membership (Active not Alumni) Wait about 15 minutes and then in the Hybrid app under My Members they will show as active The user gets a welcome email to ...
Manage Members with Pike 13 Interface
To add access: Simply update the "HybridAF" to "Yes" on the Person Click Clients Click a person Click Edit Profile Change HybridAF to yes Click Save Wait about 15 minutes and then in the Hybrid app under My Members they will show as active The user ...
Mass Adding/Tagging Members In Mindbody
Here are the steps: Login to Mindbody Click Reports Run a Membership Report Select the Membership and Status and Generate Click the Add Tag button Click Home Click Manager Tools Click Modify Tagged Clients You will see the #Currently Tagged Clients ...