Notifications - Troubleshooting
If your notifications are on but, stop working please try the following steps:
- Open the App
- Click Main Menu
- Click My Info
- Click Notifications
- Ensure that the notifications you want enabled are on
- Click Menu
- Click Logout
- Log Back
- Have another member unlock the door
- Note: You will never get a notification of yourself unlocking the door
- If you did not get the notification email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your device id and have you retry these steps.
· From Mobile App Login to the HybridAF app Click My Info Select Notification Tab Notify on Message If you have enabled the message feature for your gym this will send a push notification to your phone when you receive a new message or a ...
Send/Reply to Alerts
· Note: The alert feature allows gym admins to send or receive notifications from members. All messages sent from a member to the gym will be available to all gym admins. · Login to the HybridAF app · Click the Message Icon ...
I Forgot My Password
Resetting your password is simple! In the App Open the app On the sign in screen click Forgot Password Enter your registered email address Click Reset Password Check your mail! Note: If you do not see the email from email@example.com please check ...
I need the app!
Just joined a gym that offers 24/7/365 access with #HybridAF?? Great! Welcome to the network. To download the app use one of the links below: For iOS - HybridAF iOS For Android - HybridAF Android
· In the event your system is down you will receive two different types of notifications: o Via Email: o Via App Push Notification: · To reset your system do the following things: o 1 – Confirm your ...