Notifications - Troubleshooting
If your notifications are on but, stop working please try the following steps:
- Open the App
- Click Main Menu
- Click My Info
- Click Notifications
- Ensure that the notifications you want enabled are on
- Click Menu
- Click Logout
- Log Back
- Have another member unlock the door
- Note: You will never get a notification of yourself unlocking the door
- If you did not get the notification email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reset your device id and have you retry these steps.
From Mobile App Login to the HybridAF app Click My Info Select Notification Tab Notify on Message If you have enabled the message feature for your gym this will send a push notification to your phone when you receive a new message or a reply ...
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Send/Reply to Alerts
· Note: The alert feature allows gym admins to send or receive notifications from members. All messages sent from a member to the gym will be available to all gym admins. Login to the HybridAF app Click the Message Icon Create Alert Gym: If ...
· In the event your system is down you will receive two different types of notifications: Via Email: Via App Push Notification: · To reset your system do the following things: Confirm your internet is working at your location. If the internet is not ...
Managing App Disable Schedules
To manage the App Disable Schedule do the following: Click here for a full overview of the Schedule Management Feature. Login to the app as an admin Click My Gym Click Schedule Click App Disable App Disable Settings Allow Emergency Access - When ...