Setting up Logo, Rules & Waivers
Setting Up Logo, Rules and Waivers
- Open the HybridAF app
- Navigate to the admin menu
- Tap My Gym
- Go to the Collateral Tab
- Option 1: Upload From Device
- Under the Collaterals tab, tap upload under the Waiver Header for waivers, and the Rules Header for rules .
- On iOS, You need to have to PDF saved on your phone, on your iCloud drive, or in another online storage location like google drive or microsoft's one drive.
- On Android, You need to have to PDF saved onto your device, or saved onto google drive.
- On the device Navigate to the document you want to upload and select it.
- Wait for the device to tell you the upload was complete.
- Option 2: Enter the URL.
- If you have your waiver is visible on some other website (dropbox, google drive, wodify, etc.) you can copy and paste, or type the url into the input box under the Waiver Header for waivers, and the Rules Header for rules.
- To set how often you want members to have to accept the rules or waivers, tap the select boxes and choose from one of two options:
- Once: The member is asked to accept/acknowledge the document the first time they go to access the gym.
- Daily: The member will be asked to accept/acknowledge the document once a day when they go to access the gym.
Unlock my gym door
Sign In with your email and password Press “Locations” on the home screen Find the gym location from the list provided Review the waivers/rules as required Press and hold “Unlock” until you feel the mobile device vibrate You now have a “5” second ...
Member Details Screen
Login to the HybridAF app Click the Admin Menu Link Click My Members Select a Member by clicking the users record Details Tab: Set Admin/Set User This option lets you setup the current member as an admin or normal user. All users start as normal ...
Update Gym Information
Login to the HybridAF portal Click the Admin Menu Link Click My Gym o You can modify your address, contact, logo, gym notes, etc o Click Submit to Save
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Access Panel: Enable WiFi
If your HybridAF box works over the WiFI connection this guide will explain how to relink the WiFi in the event the system is not connected. Get a laptop with an ethernet cable Disconnect the laptop from the Wifi Take off the cover on the white ...