· In the event your system is down you will receive two different types of notifications:
- Via Email:
- Via App Push Notification:
· To reset your system do the following things:
- Confirm your internet is working at your location. If the internet is not working then unplug the power to your internet and wait 30 seconds before plugging it back in.
- Unplug the power to the access control panel power supply and then wait 30 seconds to plug it back in. This is typically by your router and looks like the picture below:
- Confirm that the Power supply for the access control panel is plugged into your internet router and the access control panel with the ethernet cables that are coming out of it.
- If your door has a separate power supply ensure that it is plugged in.
- Wait 3/5 minutes and attempt to unlock the door again.
- If that does not work then contact support by calling 84-HYBRIDAF (844-927-4313) and choosing option 2