Managing the Door Schedule
For an Overview of the Door Schedule Feature
To manage the door schedule do the following:
- Login to the app as an admin
- Click My Gym
- Click Schedule
- If you have Multiple Doors simply select the door you wish to manage.
- Unlock Schedule Section
- Clicking any day will bring you to the manage mode for that day.
- Periods will display the times the timeframe the door is unlocked or "None"
- Modifying a Period
- After clicking the day click Add Period to add a new unlock period
- To delete a period simply click the Red X
- Once all changes are made click Save Schedule
- Schedule Exceptions Section
- Clicking the Enabled/Disabled text will bring you to the manage mode for that event.
- Enabled = Will keep the door open and unlocked
- Disabled = Will override the schedule and keep the door locked.
- Date = The date for the exception to occur
- Start/End Time = The time frame for the exception to occur.
- Save Exception = Saves and takes you back to the Schedule Overview
- Save / Add New = Saves and starts a new Schedule Exception
- Delete Exception = Deletes the current exception.
- Note: If saving or modifying a current exception please give the system a couple minutes to process the change and send it down to your site.
Schedule Management Overview
The app provides two features to manage schedules: Door Schedule Overview: Allows for setting time frames on Monday-Sunday for the door to remain unlocked. You can also add an exception to have the door enabled or disabled during a scheduled ...
Managing App Disable Schedules
To manage the App Disable Schedule do the following: Click here for a full overview of the Schedule Management Feature. Login to the app as an admin Click My Gym Click Schedule Click App Disable App Disable Settings Allow Emergency Access - When ...
Unlock my gym door
Sign In with your email and password Press “Locations” on the home screen Find the gym location from the list provided Review the waivers/rules as required Press and hold “Unlock” until you feel the mobile device vibrate You now have a “5” second ...
User Not Close Enough to Door Message
Resolving the "User Not Close Enough to Door" error on the admin app. - The gym member must physically go to the gym and stand by the door. - Select "Admin Menu" and go to "My Gym" -From that page you will see a location pin icon in the lower ...
From Mobile App Login to the HybridAF app Click My Info Select Notification Tab Notify on Message If you have enabled the message feature for your gym this will send a push notification to your phone when you receive a new message or a reply ...